gastro hounds

Just like your average food blog, but with 50% more attitude!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gastro Hounds Update

It's been quiet here at the site, but things have been boiling below the surface. I've been busy building material for future posts. Lots of good stuff to come. Case in point - tomorrow night I'm attending Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations' speaking tour engagement tomorrow night which is being held right here in Santa Rosa, CA at the Wells Fargo/Ruth Finley Theater(heh!). I'll be following up with a post detailing any and all juicy tidbits so check back soon.

Next, I want to send a highest of fives to I Am Not a Chef for sending Gastro Hounds a very big shout out! You can check it out here. Be sure to take a good look around as IANAC has been around for some time and provides a great perspective on the current food scene.

Also, in the need for some laughs? Check out the 'Delicacy Ape' link under my Vegans Beware sidebar slot. Warning: put down all beverages if you care for your monitor. A big hat tip to he who sent me the email alerting me to said delectable simian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment